BECOME A MEMBER
Art Space Portsmouth offers membership to artists at all stages of their careers. All members pay a monthly membership fee and are required to sign a membership agreement with Art Space Portsmouth.
To read a copy of the membership agreement please click here (PDF).
£10 per month for off-site members (artists who do not have a studio at Art Space Portsmouth)
£20 per month for studio-holding members.
*The membership fee may from time-to-time be reviewed by the Board of Trustees of Art Space Portsmouth
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION PACK
We have created an Art Space Portsmouth membership pack giving full details of membership and a membership application form. You can download the membership information pack here and the membership application form here (PDF).
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Art Space Portsmouth (ASP) is committed to supporting and encouraging the practices of visual artists at every stage of their careers in the development of new work.
By becoming a member you will have access to the following:
- Being part of an active community of local visual artists
- Free or subsidised entry into Artist Professional Development events and activities, including artist talks, coach trips, visiting artist or curator one-to-ones
- Hire of the Gallery at Art Space Portsmouth for £20 per week
- Opportunities to participate in exhibitions, projects and Open Studios events
- Artist Profile page on the Art Space Website
- Access to our creative resources, including professional photographic studio lights, digital projector, Apple Mac and the library of artist books.
- Weekly members newsletter full of news and opportunities
- Advertise your exhibitions and events through Art Space Portsmouth social media and mailing list as appropriate
- Opportunity to have a say in and contribute to the future development of Art Space Portsmouth
Benefits of membership are subject to change.